Regulatory CMC Programme Director – 100% Remote (UK/Ire) – £Competitive basic salary and excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Regulatory CMC professional to join an exciting, collaborative company with hugely ambitious growth plans.
An exciting company that leads a collaboration of global Subject Matter Experts in the pharmaceutical industry to drive innovation and process improvements.
- Ambitious growth and development opportunities – part of the Financial Times fastest growing companies in the EU
- Well established remote working
- Supportive and interactive environment
- Work with thought leaders and SME’s across a high number of pharma and biopharma organisations
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and grow a new division within the company. You’ll have full autonomy to shape and direct the strategy for growth and development within the team.
- Develop and lead a clear, defined growth strategy for the programme
- Liaise regularly with external clients, thought leaders and regulatory SME’s from a range of pharmaceutical / biopharma companies
- Lead a growing team of Regulatory CMC Project Managers and Account Managers
- Lead and develop an industry change programme collaborating with numerous thought leaders and Regulatory SME’s
To apply for this role as Regulatory CMC Programme Director our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- An industry thought leader within Regulatory CMC
- Experience of creating a strong sector proposition and to lead industry change.
- Strong relationship management experience in the areas of R&D, QA, and site
- Previous track record in a similar senior commercial role with the ability to develop strategy
- Strong client relationship skills with the proven ability to build and lead senior client relationships
- An accomplished consultant with the ability to think strategically and to balance delivery and attention to detail with innovation and achievement
What should you do next?
This Regulatory CMC Programme Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to put your stamp and direction on a new division for a very well-established company. To discuss this Regulatory CMC Programme Director role further or to find out about other senior Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.