Regulatory Collaborator / Facilitator – 100% Remote (UK/Ire) – £Competitive basic salary and excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory CMC professional to join an exciting, collaborative company with hugely ambitious growth plans.
An exciting company that leads a collaboration of global Subject Matter Experts in the pharmaceutical industry to drive innovation and process improvements.
- Ambitious growth and development opportunities – part of the Financial Times fastest growing companies in the EU
- Well established remote working
- Supportive and interactive environment
- Work with thought leaders and SME’s across a high number of pharma and biopharma organisations
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a new division within the company. This role works with the SMEs within Regulatory Affairs to drive and manage collaboration and facilitate sharing of best practices and challenges to meet agreed outputs such as guidance or white papers.
- Set up, manage, and deliver projects
- Foster collaborative environments and facilitate progress
- Develop positive, collaborative relationships with clients
- Deliver to timeframes agreed
To apply for this role as Regulatory CMC Collaborator / Facilitator our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Expertise in Regulatory CMC ideally in project management roles
- Client facing skills, liaising with external clients either face to face or virtually
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in facilitating projects is a huge benefit
What should you do next?
This Regulatory CMC Collaborator / Facilitator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a fast growing, very well-established company. To discuss this Regulatory CMC Collaborator / Facilitator role further or to find out about other senior Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.