Regulatory Information Management System Manager – Global Consultancy – Remote UK - £competitive basic salary, 10% bonus, pension, 22 days holiday
A global regulatory consultancy is now recruiting for a Regulatory Information Management Systems Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Global, privately owned regulatory consultancy
- They offer services to a broad range of clients in Pharma, Medical Devices and IVDRs
- Offer a full range of regulatory services including medical writing, regulatory submission, technical file compilation, and regulatory information management to name a few
The Regulatory Information Management Systems Manager is responsible for;
- Providing consulting services to clients around Regulatory Information Management system (RIMS), Document or Content Management System and eCTD submissions
- Lead training content development for RIMS solution covering various business process areas like Product portfolio management, Registration / License management and change management
- Lead demo and business process walkthrough sessions to the end-users as well as super
- users of RIMS
- Manage various activities in the RIMS database under product life cycle management (Registration, Variation, Renewals, and submission)
To apply for this role as Regulatory Information Management Systems Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Experience in regulatory affairs
- Hands-on experience for end-to-end Regulatory Operations for Mid/Large-sized Life Sciences companies
- Experience with xEVMPD and IDMP will be preferred, including process definition and optimization for RIMS
- Skilled in Regulatory Information Management
- Business processes experience and a good understanding of RIMS processes, Publishing,
- Labeling, CMC and Other Variations, Manufacturing and supply chain
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Information Management Systems Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a huge variety of projects across multiple clients. To discuss this Regulatory Information Management Systems Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.