Regulatory Writer – Leading Agency – Remote (UK only) offices in Manchester and Cheshire - £competitive
I’m currently recruiting for a Regulatory Writer to join an independent medical communications client based in the Northwest. You will predominantly be responsible for all authoring documents such as Clinical Protocols, Investigative Brochures, Patient Information, Safety Documents, Regulatory responses to name a few.
This company is a highly successful, medical communications client based in the Northwest of England however, this role is fully remote (UK only). They are a great company to work for, have amazing flexible working options and can offer huge variety in the work you undertake.
- Highly successful medical communications company
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great flexible working options
- Employee well-being is priority
- Excellent variety in the work on offer
- Option to undertake some medcoms writing projects too
The Regulatory Writer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all regulatory writing tasks across 3 clients
- You will mainly cover Oncology projects however other TA’s may also be covered
- Your primary responsibility is regulatory writing, however there will be the opportunity to get involved in more traditional medical communications writing projects when your workload is lower
The Regulatory Writer will ideally have experience in:
- Regulatory writing – documents such as Clinical Protocols, Amendments to clinical overviews, regulatory responses, safety documents, labelling, CTD modules, IBs
- Oncology TA is desired but not essential
- Good project management skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a highly successful medical communications company but focusing on regulatory writing accounts. To discuss this Regulatory Writer role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.