Research Associate – Global Pharma Consultancy – Manchester – Competitive Salary
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Observational Research Executive to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. This entry-level positive will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company that is having its best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
- To assist with the project team to provide support and development on Disease-Specific Programmes (DSPs).
- To be able to produce analysis and charts using PowerPoint with supervision.
- Able to assist in writing client reports with supervision.
- To monitor suppliers (fieldwork/DP databases).
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, and interpretive skills.
- A proactive approach to work.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential.
What should you do next?
This Research Associate role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.