Research Associate – Global Healthcare Market Research Agency – South Manchester - £20k
An industry leading globally recognised organisation, who work with the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. The have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a recent Graduate who is passionate about making the move into Market Research spesicalisng in Pharma and Healthcare, as the Research Associate you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Disease Specific Programmes (DSPs), creating materials and questionnaires.
- You will gain exposure to working with data processing and analysis of data.
- Monitoring the progress of fieldwork and liaising with the fieldwork team to ensure that work is completed to set deadlines.
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with allocated disease areas.
- Supporting senior colleagues through briefing stage, providing information for presentations and ensuring that all data is correct.
As the Research Associate, you must have:
- Degree educated
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word, this is essential
- Ability to work within a team
What should you do next?
This Research Associate role is one not to be missed, To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.