Research Associate (Entry-Level) - Global Healthcare Market Research Agency and Medical Communications Agency – Macclesfield - £20k + Benefits
This entry-level role is with a leading healthcare research agency. You will assist the project team to provide support and development on Disease-Specific Programmes. Thus, gaining a good understanding of all stages within the research process and a basic knowledge of research techniques.
Virtual assessment day: Tuesday 8th February 2022.
The company is a vibrant, innovative Cheshire-based agency leading globally recognised research, which works with the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. There is a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
Real-World evidence is needed to help evaluate the safety and efficacy of pharmaceuticals. The Real-World Evidence generated from this agencies research is used to inform clinical development decisions, strategic marketing and assist in demonstrating product value for clients from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Clear progression pathway
- Training and professional development
- Great benefits including pension, performance-related rewards, a generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and on-site gym membership
- Close-knit, friendly team
- Based on-site in a beautiful location, Macclesfield
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate (ideally science-based- Psychology/ Biology/ Medicine or a mathematical subject) who is passionate about making the move into Market Research specialising in Pharma and Healthcare, as the Research Associate you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Disease-Specific Programmes (DSPs), creating materials and questionnaires.
- You will gain exposure to working with data processing and analysis of data.
- Exposure to briefing agencies and attending internal meetings/client teleconferences.
- Monitoring the progress of fieldwork and liaising with the fieldwork team to ensure that work is completed to set deadlines.
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with allocated disease areas.
- Supporting senior colleagues through the briefing stage, providing information for presentations and ensuring that all data is correct.
- Gain further understanding of specific disease areas.
- To be able to produce analysis and charts using PowerPoint and suggest ideas as to the presentation of information.
- Able to assist in writing client reports.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (Psychology, Biology, Maths, etc)
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and working as a team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive approach to work
- IT skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ideally have a passion for healthcare
- Able to work in the office
What should you do next?
This Research Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to start your career with a leading global healthcare consultancy. To discuss this Research Associate role further or to find out about similar jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Otherwise, your application will not be progressed.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.