Research Director - a leader in real-world data and research solutions Consultancy – 150K (depending on experience) + excellent benefits package
A leader in real-world data and research solutions for healthcare and life sciences, with a mission to transform patient outcomes through innovative data & technology solutions.
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialties
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
The Director of Research will oversee the scientific functions of the company, including basic and applied research projects, as well as the development of new processes, technologies, or products as well as:
- Assist teams in troubleshooting issues, resolving conflicts, and reaching consensus with stakeholders. Provide technical leadership and training to efficiently produce the highest quality scientific products
- Coach team members and establish clear expectations with them regarding responsibilities, goals, and behaviors, and champion and model exceptional performance and talent management
- Support business development efforts including the development of scientific scope of work
- Act as an ambassador for Health iQ by participating in relevant industry forums, contributing to thought leadership activities, and establishing a reputation and network within the industry
- Directly engage with senior pharmaceutical executives in client management and consulting activities.
As a Research Director, our client is looking for:
- Ph.D. or MD with a strong record of scientific accomplishment in research, health policy, biostats, or epidemiology (or closely related fields).
- Track record of publications in peer-reviewed journals demonstrating experience in observational research, and/or health economics
- Proven record of outstanding written and verbal communication and negotiation skills, with experience interacting with and presenting to key stakeholders and customers.
What should you do next?
This Research Director position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.