Research Director – Global Research Consultancy – New York – Competitive salary DOE + commission + package benefits
Our client provides a full range of qualitative and quantitative market research services to support products and strategy throughout the product/drug lifecycle. They pride themselves on listening to their client's needs and coming up with creative solutions to help them meet their marketing objectives. The high value consultancy they provide is based on their extensive experience in the pharma industry and cutting-edge data tools.
With offices in London, the US and the Far East, our client can offer the global reach and resources associated with a large organisation, whilst maintaining the personalised touch that is at the heart of the company's ethos.
- Independently owned which makes them agile and quick to change things up when needed.
- Well resourced on projects allowing for a better work life balance
- Their work is hugely varied. Ad hoc, syndicated, qual, quant, patient research, physician research, pharma, med tech - they do it all. They are not reliant on one part of the market booming.
- A global household name.
The purpose of this role is to contribute towards the growth of the company's offering. You will also be responsible for managing existing accounts and ensuring the smooth delivery of projects:
- Managing research projects and internal teams, with a proven track record of building client relationships and generating repeat business
- Drawing out key insights and acting as a true consultant with your clients, providing strategic, insightful recommendations
- Developing new business - generating RFP's and pitching for work, and preparing strong proposals
- Hands on project work where required - Directors have a solid grounding in market research, both qual and quant
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, highly motivated, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team:
- A strong background in pharmaceutical market research, gained from an agency / consultancy
- An understanding of both qual and quant research, ideally with a quant leaning
- The ability to lead a team and manage projects competently
- The knowhow to win business, build client relationships and provide strategic recommendations and workshops
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a solution-orientated mind-set
- A very strong understanding of all stages of the market research process
- Excellent organisational skills
What should you do next?
This Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or if you're looking for your next Market Research job to be a bit closer to home we're working on plenty of opportunities across the UK too.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.