Research Director (Client Focused) - Brand Focused Research Consultancy - London - £60k - £90k DOE
*Remote interviewing & onboarding*
Our client is a global strategic brand consultancy that combine creative thinking, innovative methodologies and strong market expertise to uncover insights with a practical and commercial orientation
- They work in partnership with global pharma brand teams to help them overcome the various challenges across the brand lifecycle.
- Their inspirational insights directly influence brand strategy and ensure that actions are implemented and embedded across the organisation.
- Our client's specialities include strategy consulting, branding, workshops, market research, marketing insights, communications and positioning, and multimedia production
Our client current has a vacancy for a Research Director to be based in their London offices. This role is a key hire for the business - you'll be working closely with the MD to strategically move the business forward through client interaction, methodological design and innovative thinking. The successful candidate will be a key interface between the brand strategy and research teams, and will be responsible for:
- Helping clients to get to the heart of their business problems and providing strategic, actionable solutions
- Leadership and management of junior researchers, particularly at an RD level
- Project management - overseeing global projects across the lifecycle
- Client development - growing existing accounts and building lasting, consultative relationships
- Inspiring and encouraging team members
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in ad hoc, pharmaceutical market research, ideally from an agency setting
- A knack for creative problem solving, with the ability to think outside the box
- An innovative, inquisitive mindset and strong analytical skills
- Prior experience developing business and building client relationships
What should you do next?
This Research Director role is one not to be missed so to discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or if you're interested in hearing about our other Market Research jobs please give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.