Research Executive – Full-Service Market Research Agency – Manchester - £24k - £28k
A very innovative and forward-thinking market research agency who are currently looking for a new researcher to join their team.
A full-service Market Research Agency who specialise in healthcare and pharma are looking for an experienced Research Executive to join their growing team. They are a dynamic company who support the top 20 pharma companies. They offer a high-quality service to their clients and advise them on their marketing strategy.
- Continually growing and dynamic company
- Offer fantastic training and support
- Passionate about their work and offering high standard service to clients
As the Research Executive you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Senior team members with the preparation of client proposals for new projects.
- Your day to day will be fast paced and ever changing as you will be involved in proposal writing, questionnaire / discussion guide design, managing fieldwork vendors, analysis and reporting your findings back to clients.
- Working closely with Fieldwork agencies and moderators, ensuring that recruitment and interviews are conducted within set timelines.
- You will be expected to carry out face-to-face / telephone interviews with HCPs in the UK and US.
- Provide support with data analysis for client presentations.
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date throughout the project.
As the Research Executive you must have:
- At least 6 months Research Executive experience within Healthcare / Pharma
- Educated to Degree level
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player
- Strong computer literacy skills e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word
What should you do next?
This Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.