Research Executive – Independent Insights Agency – London / Remote (UK Based)
Our client is a boutique, strategic research agency. You will be joining a close-knit team where you are visible and can get stuff done but with the backing of a wider, non-pharma research agency with added digital and innovative methodology expertise. The health team are established globally however the UK health team is growing and there is lots of room to grow and develop your career.
They have recently won several new projects, their clients have been particularly impressed with the innovative, bespoke nature of their approach, the true partnership ethos, the actionable recommendations through storytelling (they have won awards for this), and the design team’s capabilities.
As the Research Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects from end to end, working closely with Senior Research Executives, ensuring that external suppliers are managed throughout the project.
- You will be responsible for managing fieldwork, you will work closely with fieldwork partners, briefing them on tasks, ensuring that tasks are completed to set deadlines, and handling any queries they may have.
- You will be expected to support the design of screeners, discussion guidelines, and questionnaires. You will proofread and assist with moderation and analysis.
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date throughout the project and ensuring the highest quality service is being provided.
As the Research Executive you must have the following:
- Educated to degree level
- 1 – 2 years Market Research experience within Healthcare / Pharma
- Attention to detail
- Team player, enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask.
What should you do next?
This Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.