Research Executive – Global Healthcare Market Research Agency – South Manchester - £20k - £24k plus benefits
An industry leading, globally recognised organisation who work with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. They have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Executive who has a strong academic background and has a keen interest in Market Research. As the Research Executive your responsibilities include:
- Supporting Senior Research Executives throughout various project stages.
- You will work across a wide range of methodologies to support business needs across the pharmaceutical product lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the client is kept up to date through the project.
- Working closely with the senior team to manage fieldwork, analysing data and designing presentations.
- Prepare materials for supplier briefings.
As the Research Executive, you must have:
- Strong degree (2:1 or above)
- Strong team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadline
What should you do next?
This Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.