Research Executive – World’s largest independent market research consultancy – London - £26.5k - £30k
Being the world’s largest independent market research consultancy means that our client is the perfect place for you to grow in your Research Executive career. Our client…
- Has offices in Europe, the United States and Singapore
- Fantastic Headquarters in London, boasting a state-of-the-art gym and on-site café
- Gives employees the opportunity to work on creative and challenging projects, including overseas travel as well as the opportunity to work and live abroad
- Provides a UK wellness program, seasonal ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are looking for a curious Research Executive that will be involved in most aspects of the project lifecycle. The role consists of:
- Being in a project team and running 2-3 projects concurrently
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Liaising and negotiating with external parties
- Conducting and managing fieldwork studies (e.g., interviews, managing locations)
- Client management
Our client’s ideal Research Executive candidate has the following skills and experience (if you don’t check all the boxes but think you could be a good fit for the job, feel free to apply!)
- A graduate with 1-2 years of experience in market research (healthcare is a plus!)
- Commitment to client service
- Detail-orientated with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication
This is the perfect role to get your Research career started – and what better way to do so than in a thriving global market research agency. Apply now before it’s too late!
What should you do next?
Please submit your CV for this Research Executive role so we can discuss your applications!
If you would like to discuss any other Market Research opportunities, please get in touch with me.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.