Research Executive/Senior Research Executive – Award-Winning International Insight Consultancy – London/Hybrid - £Competitive Salary
Our client is an award-winning international insight consultancy, with a flair for using research to provide cultural insights and semiotics along with creative illustration and design to drive their client’s growth!
- They are passionate, imaginative, and super-smart – enabling them to deliver bespoke, amazing ad hoc projects and ongoing tracking all around the world
- They inform strategies and tactics for pharma brands and have MSA’s with 8 out of the 10 top pharma companies
- They have won numerous awards including winning awards for storytelling with their clients
- They have tangible growth across both their US and UK offices, in terms of the number of employees and in terms of revenue
This Research Executive/Senior Research Executive role will include the following:
- Understanding the research process & priorities at each stage
- Design/help to design reliably strong research materials
- Make/help to make a tangible, visible contribution to a project team
- Supporting other team members with enthusiasm
- Take responsibility for your career and skill development
A little about you if you are to be successful at the Research Executive/Senior Research Executive role:
- A can-do attitude & chirpy helpful mindset
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Having the 5 company values: bright, independent, creative, ambitious, and team player
- Experience in market research (in the healthcare industry is a plus!)
- A proactive approach to work
What should you do next?
This research executive/senior research executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a growing insights agency. To discuss this research executive/senior research executive role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.