Research Executive/Senior Research Executive – Growing Healthcare Market Research Agency – Central London (Hybrid) - £28,000 to £36,000 DOE
Our client is an ever-growing healthcare market research agency, specialising in medical device market research and regulatory support, paired with pharmaceutical and diagnostics market research. They conduct studies across both qualitative and quantitative methodologies for leading global medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers across a range of products and therapy areas.
- Has directors with over 25+ years of healthcare market research experience (client and agency side), with one of the directors being involved in your project at every stage
- Offers high-quality and agile research by using the latest digital and innovative approaches
- Has the capabilities of larger agencies, while delivering the senior involvement and expertise of a boutique agency
- Is based in the UK, but has 95% of their projects being multinational and spanning over several continents
Our client is looking for a Research Executive/Senior Research Executive to join their team and focus on quantitative projects for post-market clinical follow-up (PMCF) studies. These studies consist of data on the safety and performance of their client’s medical device products to support their regulatory submissions. You will…
- Help design quantitative surveys on a project-by-project basis
- Oversee projects to support client needs
- Collect and analyse the quantitative data
- Create reports for consumption by leading global medical device manufacturers
To be successful at being a Research Executive/Senior Research Executive, our client is looking for…
- You have prior experience working as a Research Executive/Senior Research Executive (1-2 years) and understand all aspects of the market research process
- You are looking to progress to SRE within the next 2 years (if not already)
- A proven track record of end-to-end project management
- A preference for working on quantitative projects and experience in designing online quantitative surveys
- Experience in analysing, interpreting, and presenting data accurately
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good communications skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Experience in PMCF data collection is highly sought after
What should you do next?
This Research Executive/Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to do market research for leading global medical device and pharma manufacturers. To discuss this Research Executive/Senior Research Executive role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.