Research Executive/Senior Research Executive – Market Research & Insights Consultancy – London - £25,000 to £35,000 + bonus
Our client is quickly growing in both size and reputation. They work across the consumer, telecoms, and healthcare sector, providing ad-hoc market research solutions to help businesses understand consumers and develop products and services that customers really want. This fantastic research executive/senior research executive opportunity is for their healthcare team.
- They have offices in London and New York City!
- They have a fantastic social scene and a great mix of people
- Even though the role is for their healthcare team, you may also have the opportunity to work across consumer and telecoms projects
- There’s a flat reporting structure which is great for being heard and valued!
The role of a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will involve responsibilities such as
- Getting to work on both quantitative and qualitative projects (with more of a focus on quant)
- The chance to not only work on healthcare projects but also the opportunity to work across consumer and telecoms projects
- Be involved throughout the entire research project lifecycle from proposal writing, project management, questionnaire design, analysis and report writing to presenting debriefs to clients.
- The projects are a mix of ad-hoc and small-scale tracking studies
If you think you have what it takes to be successful at this Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive role, have a look at what the ideal candidate’s attributes and experiences would be:
- Have a 2:1 degree (or above)
- Have at least 1-3 years of research agency experience (FMCG, Consumer Health, and Healthcare is an advantage)
- An effective communicator
- Comfortable with numbers
- Ambitious and keen to progress their career
- Have experience in project management & questionnaire design, as well as creating and updating PowerPoint reports
What should you do next?
This Research Executive / Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to enhance your skillset while getting varied work across various sectors. To discuss this Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.