Senior Research Executives, Research Managers and Associate Directors wanted! - Market Research - Manchester - £Flexible dependant on experience
Our client is an award-winning multi-sector agency who strives for happy clients and happy employees!
- Dynamic and fun working environment - modern offices in the city centre!
- Encourage personal development and growth with regular reviews and appraisals
- Great benefits
- Work on projects in sectors including FMCG, retail, healthcare, travel and finance
- The company is fully set up for employees to work remotely! 😊
The role is very varied and dependant on experience. Ideally you will have a mix of qualitative or quantitative experience. Day to day responsibilities will include
- Proposal development (depending on level)
- Management of teams (depending on level)
- Develop and manage client relationships, being a clear point of contact
- Business Development (If this is an area you would like involvement / interest in)
- Presentation delivery (or helping to deliver dependent on level)
- Material design, analysis and moderation where requires
We are ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
- Qualitative & / or quantitative experience
- Strong level of experience managing ad-hoc primary market research experience
- Online experience (Ideally)
- Management experience (If at AD level)
- Effective and confident communicator
What should you do next?
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or give me a call to hear about other live opportunities within Market Research.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.