Research Manager (Statistics) – Leading consultancy in real-world evidence – London – 50k-65k
Are you quick-thinking? Do you have high analytical skills and enjoy collaborative working in a fast-paced environment? Don’t miss this opportunity!
Being a branch of a big network, the agency provides a holistic approach to capturing real-world data through patient-centered solutions including clinical registries, patient insight studies, biospecimen solutions, and specialty electronic health record (EHR) data.
- Using real-world evidence to make robust cases for change and better outcomes for patients
- Be part of a team that is engaged, bright, and intellectually curious
- Long-term progression and stability within a big network
- Great culture and people with flexible working options
In the position of Research Manager (Statistics), you will be integral to the design and use of novel and/or complex methodologies tailored to meet individual client needs.
- Lead and contribute to designing, implementing, and scoping of research projects, including specifications, statistical analysis methods, machine learning methods, or other analytical techniques to translate client needs into clear deliverables
- Coordinate, lead, and oversee the programming of analysis methodology into interfaces including R and SQL
- Contribute to, and oversee, the coding and interpretation of statistical analysis methodologies
- Responsible for delivering detailed client-ready study protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Serving as a methodological expert to provide guidance to colleagues and client teams
- Preparing and presenting key research insights and findings to colleagues and clients
- Provide supervision and/or line management of team members, in particular, lead and delegate tasks to fulfill day-to-day deliverables of the team.
To be successful in the position of Research Manager (Statistics), you should have the following skills and experience:
- Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science or a related discipline
- Commitment to collaborative working with multidisciplinary teams
- Proven ability to analyze and explain complex health data
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple projects with competing timelines simultaneously
- Proven people management skills.
- Experience in working in a consultancy, contract research organization, or healthcare services using SQL, R, Python
- Experience in developing and testing algorithms and statistical models using varying statistical analysis methodologies, including Frequentist and Bayesian statistics
- Experience in interpreting statistical analysis outputs for expert and lay audiences
- Experience in writing research protocols, statistical analysis plans, and study reports
- Experience in liaising with clients to communicate data processing and analysis methodologies
What should you do next?
This Research Manager (Statistics) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a great company part of global network. To discuss this Research Manager (Statistics) role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.