Research Nurse – Leading CRO – Whitechapel – up to £41k
This is an excellent opportunity for an NMC Registered Nurse to join a market-leading, clinical research organisation who work on some of the most innovative clinical trials in the market.
We have partnered with an organisation at the forefront of Respiratory Health Clinical Research, in a fantastic location in Whitechapel.
- Global, leading Clinical Research Organisation
- Operate mainly with Infectious and Respiratory Diseases
- State-of-the-art innovative facilities
- Hugely supportive environment, particularly for those transitioning from the NHS
As a Research Nurse, you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for optimising study data delivery in line with regulatory policies and procedures.
- Preparing and implementing daily clinical activities.
- Managing administration and dosage of IMP (Investigational medicinal product) to trial subjects.
- Ensuring a high standard of accuracy in relation to the study data gathered.
- To perform key study assessments
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate the following skills and behaviours
- Bachelor's degree in general nursing and registration with the NMC
- Valid Intermediate Life Support
- A strong level of clinical knowledge, preferably with clinical experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Is motivated to develop and expand on their existing skill set.
What should you do next?
This Research Nursing role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a cutting edge, global CRO. To discuss this Research Nurse role further or to find out about other Clinical Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.