Responsible Person – Pharma – Lutterworth – To £50,000 plus and Benefits
This truly international business with sites across Europe and beyond are a one-stop-shop for healthcare distribution, this growing business is now a key European leader in logistics and transportation for pharma clients.
- Offers best-in-class quality for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic industries.
- Key products include outsourcing services along the supply chain, warehousing, transportation, active temperature control logistics as well as Value Added Services.
To act as the named Responsible Person on the company MHRA licenses, adhering to the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use (2013/C 343/01).
- Responsible for the management and operational performance of the Quality Team on-site and the Quality-related activities specific to the site.
- To ensure compliance to the companies Quality Management System and regulatory requirements set out by the MHRA
- Responsible for product release in cooperation with clients.
- Ensure compliance to Movianto procedures, ISO 9001, and GxP legislation and regulatory expectations and requirements.
- Incorporate Quality Risk Management and Risk Assessment into all relevant processes.
- Handle complaints and deviations, including root cause analysis and corrective action.
Eligibility to act as a Responsible Person is essential for this role.
- You will have extensive experience working in a Quality / Regulatory environment.
- Also, you will have Sufficient experience working in a management role.
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation processes.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills at all levels.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Responsible Person is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this Responsible Person role further or to find out about other Quality jobs in Pharma I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.