Reward Service Delivery Advisor – Global pharma – Remote or hubs in Manchester and Surrey - £20.41p/h (£40,000 equivalent) Temp to perm contract.
My client is a global pharmaceutical organisation going through continuous growth. Currently operating in countries around the world they have a vision of turning innovative science into value for patients
- Global pharma with a close-knit feel within the team
- Supportive environment giving you the opportunity to work independently and make key business decisions
- Exposure to high-level members of the business and progression
In this role, you will be joining a growing department and provide knowledge and experience to salary reviews, bonus reviews, representing the HR team in advising on rewards. You will also be involved in payroll activities and be an expert in all things Excel and spreadsheets.
- Provide guidance on HR policies, acting as the first point of contact for queries
- Support Reward related administration and support job evaluation
- Use Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, charts to complete medium to expert level formula
- Support payroll systems across EMEA, North America, Australia & Japan.
Are you an HR Reward specialist with skills in payroll and excel, this could be for you!
- Experience across core HR functions (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, etc.) with specific experience in HR process design, policy advice, and employee administration
- Love all things spreadsheet and an expert in Excel
- Any bi-lingual language skills would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of HAY Job Evaluation
- Experience in working within a Shared Service Centre environment
- Confident working in payroll with the ability to spot errors.
What should you do next?
This Reward Advisor role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently and is a varied role. To discuss this Reward Advisor role further please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.