Risk & Vigilance Management Role – Global Consumer Healthcare Company – Hull – Circa £35K
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based in Hull. They are at the forefront of Consumer Healthcare and have an excellent R&D Innovation function, ensuring they remain the market leaders.
- A global consumer healthcare company
- Working across a range of products across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
Working in this Risk & Vigilance Management position, your role will involve:
- Vigilance management of adverse events reports and safety reports related to the company’s medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, and VMS in line with regulations, domestic and foreign reporting requirements, general quality standards, Global Standard Operating Procedures, and company values.
- Focusing on the safety reporting overall process in line with standard operating procedures, industry regulations, and direction from the Manager.
- Supporting Drug Safety Officers (DSO) in local operating countries as appropriate and for the management of safety reports and database requirements.
- Ensuring that the third-party case processors receive documentation as appropriate for case processing and reporting.
To be considered for the Risk & Vigilance Management position, my clients are looking for someone with the following experience:
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in healthcare or life sciences (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Educational or professional experience giving familiarity to a general level with medical and scientific terminology is preferred
- Experience through direct work experience or work experience in related fields of the aims and functions of the vigilance/safety processes for medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, and VMS, at least three years of experience is preferred.
- Experience in analysis of data and creation of summary reports or similar
- Previous experience working with Empirica Trace, Argus, or a similar safety database
- MedDRA coding experience and qualification.
What should you do next?
This Risk & Vigilance Management role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Risk & Vigilance Management role further or to find out about other PV jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.