RWE Consultant – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – London or Marlow – Competitive Salary
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialties
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development.
Your role as a Real-World Evidence Consultant will include:
- Responsible for commercial and scientific consultancy, identifying, generating, and converting new business development opportunities and account management clients.
- Responsible for giving scientific input, advice, develop the project concept with suitable offerings enabling to move the project to completion.
- Contribute to literature reviews.
- Assessments of existing secondary data sources for project sustainability.
- Identify new business opportunities, and assist with scope change and discussions as required, throughout the delivery of the project.
- As a Real Word Evidence Consultant our client is looking for:
- Experience working in Pharma Industry or a Research organisation.
- Good basic clinical knowledge and experience across a range of specialties.
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification.
- A strong independent self-starter.
- A keen scientific interest in clinical developments in the healthcare area and a continual effort to understand the current issues in the pharmaceutical industry.
What should you do next?
This RWE Consultant position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV, and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.