Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst – Buckinghamshire / hybrid WFH – Global Pharmaceutical Company – £65k - £75k DOE
My client is a global pharmaceutical company but with that ‘family’ feel. They are independently owned so still retain a strong, close knit bond across the business. Working across a number of disease areas (with a strong heritage in oncology), my client have a variety of products available and also cover consumer health and diagnostics.
The UK office is an affiliate and so tends to focus on UK based pharmaceutical data. There is an entrepreneurial mindset across the group with a real sense of meritocracy.
This role sits in the commercial division, with key responsibilities including:
- Looking after all CRM related activities for assigned therapy areas
- Leading KPI reporting, working closely with area manager, marketing, finance etc to provide reports that track sales force activity, customer profiling, market share and other commercial activities.
- Managing incentive schemes and territories
- Managing dispensing schemes
- Working cross functionally to ensure continuous improvement and process implementation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of sales force effectiveness from a comparable pharma business
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in Excel.
- A confidence to communicate effectively with various teams
- An understanding of the UK healthcare landscape and various data sources
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI would be a bonus but is not a prerequisite
What should you do next?
This SFE role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.