Sales Specialist – Data & Analytics Service Provider – Central London & Home Working – £35k - £45k + bonus
- The company is a global clinical research organisation, supporting clients from Phase II through commercialisation and beyond.
- They provide high quality data solutions to help solve pharmaceutical client challenges.
- They are seen as true partners to pharma companies, already working with the top 30 pharma companies in the UK, with established contacts and relationships.
- They provide global and local knowledge across the world, providing insights into physician and patient behaviour.
- Your role will be to partner with pharma companies to solve their challenges with data solutions. They will come to you with their problem and you will put a solution together to present back to them as a detailed proposal.
- You will be given a set of named accounts that you will work closely with to develop strong relationships, provide an excellent service and promote any additional services.
- The vast majority of the work is consultative and account management, however there will be some new business development work reaching out to emerging pharma and biotech companies and you will have a target.
- The role is mainly home based with a requirement to work from Central London for your initial training, then around 2 days per month in the office with client visits around the M25.
- Our client is looking for someone with a consultative approach, excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- You will be a graduate with experience in an account management, project management or business development role, ideally with a link to the pharma or healthcare industries.
- You will be based within a commutable distance to Central London.
- The client is open on number of years of experience, with attitude and team fit being more important.
What should you do next?
This Sales Specialist role is one not to be missed; it is a unique opportunity to have a genuinely consultative sales role and truly partner with your clients. To discuss this Sales Specialist role further or to find out about other healthcare sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.