Scientific Consultant – Medical Communications Consultancy – Knutsford, Cheshire UK or home-based, UK – £DOE + 10% top-up salary + bonus + benefits
Global collaboration consultancy that leads international experts through their medical decision-making process for pharmaceutical clients
A dynamic, cutting-edge business that has a meaningful impact on patient's lives through the consultancy it delivers.
- Provide virtual advisory board service for pharma companies
- Use award-winning technology
- A broad range of therapy area coverage, working on cutting-edge developments
- Span a variety of disciplines including medical affairs, market access, clinical development, clinical
- operations, patient recruitment, training, and strategy development
- Global work with some of the biggest names in pharma
- Benefits include: bonus scheme, time in lieu, 4 x life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave, and 10% top-up salary for optional benefits
As the Scientific Consultant, working on 2-5 projects at any one time, you will see each project through in its entirety, and your role will involve:
- Kick-off meetings with clients, challenge brief where needed, and generate questions for advisory board
- Driving communication strategies
- Gathering KOLs for virtual sessions to find out key information
- Moderate events and elicit robust discussions
- Write up of reports, including extra research and clinical study evidence
- Full client debrief
- Materials produced, with the support of an Associate Consultant, include: medical slide decks, executive summary reports, meeting materials, meeting reports
To be considered for this Scientific Consultant role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- With a number of years’ experience working as a medical writer, you will currently be working at Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer level or similar
- Advisory board experience is essential
- A commercial mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience regularly liaising with clients
- Mentoring experience would be ideal, to support the Associate Consultant with their writing ability
What should you do next?
This Scientific Consultant job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of your own projects, seeing them through from kick-off call to final debrief, managing the entire process.
To discuss this Scientific Consultant job further or to find out about other senior medical writer jobs, principal medical writer jobs, or other medical communications jobs, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.