Scientific Director – Medical Communications Agency – Cheshire, UK, West Sussex, UK or home-based, UK – £DOE + bonus + shares option + benefits
Global agency with teams across the UK, Europe, and the USA, this agency is known for their elite editorial team and an exceptional reputation for quality.
There are a few different avenues to suit your individual preference:
- Content Specialist – concentrating on delivery and content
- Team Lead – grow your own team, combining line management and delivery duties
- Account Management – managing your key account(s) you would work closely with your client services counterpart(s), advising on science, liaising with the wider editorial team,
- Line management responsibilities of varying team sizes
- Further details of the roles available will be discussed during the first stage interview, where your experience and role preferences will be discussed
Building on their publications planning heritage, this agency has grown into a full-service strategic and communications consultancy on a global scale, offering:
- The opportunity to work within your area of interest, whether that be in publications, events, and/or digital
- Incredibly broad therapy area exposure
- Exceptional training and personal development, they pride themselves on producing and nurturing the best talent in the industry
- A benefits package including share options, company bonus scheme, healthcare for family, dental care, time in lieu, 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days with service
To be considered for this Scientific Director role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working within the medical communications industry
- A strong medical writing background
- Medical communications agency experience
- Will considering a Senior Medical Writer with 2+ years at this level
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the most well-established and highly recognised medical communications agencies in the UK.
To discuss this Scientific Director job further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.