Scientific Director - Vibrant Agency - Surrey (UK) or Remote - £competitive salary
An opportunity to shape the role to match your strengths and be instrumental in the ongoing development and growth of the scientific division! Global Client Base
A robust healthcare communications agency with a solid and growing client base and a bright future as part of a broader enterprise.
- Work with Global, European and some UK affiliate of big pharma and interesting biotech clients.
- A big focus on Rare Disease with projects across Covid-19, MS, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Gastro, Dermatology, Infectious Diseases, Transplantation and Oral Care.
- Wide variety of work across meetings, advisory boards, satellite symposia, scientific narrative, messaging, scientific platform development, publications, patient engagement and advocacy and creative work involving digital and brand work.
- A strong and trusting team with shared responsibility for project delivery, a focus on personal development and training, and who enjoy camaraderie along the way.
- Highly flexible with remote working available at all levels and a flexi-time approach around core hours. Can create roles for people that utilise their strengths and works towards their career aspirations.
- 2020 was a strong year for them with bonuses paid, ongoing recruitment and multiple promotions across the business.
As Scientific Director you will assume a key leadership position in the agency with responsibility for the delivery of innovative medical strategy.
- Nurture senior level client partnerships helping them challenge, develop and shape pharmaceutical scientific strategies of the future.
- Recognised internally and externally as an expert in the development and implementation of strategic communications plans.
- Management, support and coaching of junior members of the team
- Identify new business opportunities and lead the scientific strategy for proposals and pitches.
- Actively generate business that can be delivered by your team.
- Drive the delivery of consistently high quality work including the facilitation of advisory boards and scientific meetings.
To apply for this Scientific Director role, you will need excellent scientific understanding and are able to translate that understanding into medical strategy.
- Able to pair scientific acumen with an innovative mindset, and demonstrate a commercial understanding so that you lead a team to develop high quality deliverables and actively generate wealth for the business.
- Strong analytical skills with a problem solving mindset
- Able to think critically and creatively.
- High aptitude for scientific storytelling that resonate with target audiences
- Experienced line manager who can motivate and mentor effectively to ensure outstanding project delivery.
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to flex your scientific and strategic muscles to produce outstanding project work across a range of exciting and innovative deliverables. To discuss this Scientific Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.