Scientific Director to join an award-winning, independent and ambitious healthcare communications agency – Remote in UK - £competitive salary
This is a Scientific Director opportunity to join an award-winning, independent and growth-focused healthcare communications agency. You will lead the science, build a team, inspire creativity, and amaze your clients!
Highly creative agency with a flat structure, supportive leaders and loyal clients. Be empowered to be brave, dynamic and innovative.
- An independent network of 3 agencies to meet the communication needs of their clients and patients
- A interesting mix of personalities and approaches, bound by shared company values, purpose and vision.
- Projects include publication planning, MSL knowledge and skills training, data visualisation, strategic workshops with clients and pre-launch environment shaping; KOL mapping, disease awareness, and patient communication.
- Therapy areas include MS, ophthalmology, transplant, rare kidney disease, rare cancers, respiratory, food allergy and myeloma.
The Scientific Director will provide operational and scientific leadership, and build a successful team to develop high-quality, strategically sound materials.
- Lead, coach and mentor editorial team members (SMW and JMW) providing direction through writing and reviewing to achieve scientific excellence.
- Main point of contact providing scientific and strategic leadership for designated accounts and operational and budgetary support
- Key source of account / product / therapy area / editorial and writing expertise – contributing creative ideas, concepts or suggestions and challenging thinking to improve outputs.
- Identify organic growth opportunities and propose innovative solutions to clients to support agency growth.
You’ll be a seasoned medical communications professional with many years agency experience and medical writing and team leadership responsibilities.
- Robust scientific background and in-depth knowledge of traditional medical education projects.
- Strong strategic thinker who revels working with pharmaceutical clients to develop medical communication strategies
- An inspirational and energetic leader with a passion for success
- Keen to join a close knit, collaborative team who enjoy celebrating success and learning from experiences together
- A free thinker who can create original solutions and always strives to achieve more.
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to own the client relationship providing strategic guidance and advice and then lead the team to deliver project excellence. To discuss this Scientific Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.