Scientific Director – Bring science to Life! Agile, Innovative Comms Agency - UK and Switzerland - £competitive salary
Scientific Director opportunity to join an agile, innovative, growing agency with offices in the UK and Switzerland. This mid-sized independent agency will provide you with lots of director-level support and a passionate and skilled team to deliver super impressive work.
Join a growing, full-service communications agency with sites in the UK and Switzerland as they expand their Scientific team with a Scientific Director.
- Transitioned from a branding consultancy to a full-service agency in 2015
- Super agile and innovative, highly responsive
- A team of 45 talented professionals across strategy, science, creative, content, digital and account services
- Offer clients high level, technical communications working with both marketing teams and KOLs, focusing on producing high quality work
- Specialists in three key areas: rare diseases, oncology and haematology
- Benefits package includes a discretionary bonus scheme, pension scheme, 24 days annual leave, Bupa healthcare and ad hoc homeworking
As Scientific Director you work in close partnership with our clients and be an inspirational leader for the medical writing team.
- Client consultation and collaboration
- Line management of 2 people with oversight of a wider team of 12 and growing!
- Recruit, retain, review work and develop progression plans with all the team.
- Collaborate with global, regional and local teams to address a breadth of internal and external audiences and many different types of biotech and pharma brand, including some which are highly specialised.
- Cover a wide range of interesting deliverables, 70% of which is promotional, including iPad apps, slides for congresses, technical training modules, onboarding training for specific disease areas, websites, branded websites, complex slide decks.
Maybe a Scientific Director already, or a Scientific Team Lead or Principal Medical Writer – all applicants will be welcomed - looking to join an agile, innovative, independent, growing agency with lots of senior support and a passionate and skilled team behind you.
- Creative scientific storyteller who can bring the science to life
- Inspiring leader with a passion for developing people
- Consultative approach to client partnerships
- Adept at reviewing work and writing when required
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a creative scientific storytelling agency and work with the best team, management and clients. To discuss this Scientific Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.