Scientific Director – Independent, global Medical Communications agency – Focus on Omnichannel outputs – Fully remote or various office locations – Salary to £80,000 DOE
A global Medical Communications agency who are independent, consultative, strategic and ambitious.
- Offices throughout the UK and US
- Super stable team with strong commercial, operational and strategic leadership
- Long established clients building great trust and solid partnerships
- Deliver pioneering solutions that change behaviour, improve clinical practice and advance health outcomes.
- Therapy areas include Immunology, Rare Disease, Rheumatology, Dermatology, MS, Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Comprehensive benefits including family healthcare and dental cover, flexible working and 29 days annual leave.
This Scientific Director will establish high level scientific and strategic partnerships with clients to expertly deliver the programme of work.
- Lead the scientific relationship with clients demonstrating an expert understanding of their science and strategy.
- Provide mentorship and lead understanding within the team
- Provide strategic review of content, providing feedback to support the development of writers.
- Partner with client services to drive organic business growth
- Progression pathways with commercial, strategic and team leadership options available.
This Scientific Director position will suit someone with a stellar medical writing career in a Medical Communications agency and who is comfortable and confident contributing to medical / scientific discussions and giving sound strategic counsel.
- Experience leading and driving client partnerships
- Line manager of a high performing team who coaches, mentors and reviews the work of their medical writing team.
- Experience managing your own time in an agile, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to create content for digital/online and omnichannel outputs
- Broad understanding of evolving medical/scientific and pharmaceutical trends.
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a consultative and strategic med comms agency working with their long established clients and high performing teams to deliver scientific excellence. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Scientific Director I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.