Scientific Lead- Reputed Med Comms Agency – Cheshire / Oxford / Manchester / Hybrid – 50K – 60K
A leading and dynamic Med Comms Agency that is known to attract employees who are highly skilled, enthusiastic, and committed to delivering all projects to the highest possible standards. The company in return provides a dynamic work culture as well as industry-leading training and development opportunities.
The company is looking to recruit a Scientific Lead to join their competent Editorial team
The company specialises in delivering bespoke high-quality, high-impact multichannel communications solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Clear career path.
- This agency truly values its staff and this focus is reflected in its impressive retention rates.
- Emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility and having a designated program.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture.
- Multiple offices in the UK
The Scientific Lead is responsible for assigned accounts/projects, ensuring strategic and tactical initiatives are implemented to the highest possible standard.
- Provide senior-level scientific, strategic and commercial expertise to multiple therapy areas, products, and clients
- Awareness of therapeutic area, competitors, and new products/indications for relevant accounts
- Liaise effectively with clients, external experts, and authors to establish, develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ensure timesheets are completed accurately and submitted on time
- Contribute to the development of project budgets, timelines, reconciliations, and invoices
Are you someone with agency experience in scientific writing? Are you a pro at academic or pharmaceutical writing? Do you have line management or mentoring experience? If so, this role is perfect for you!
- Life Science Degree (Pharmacy/Biomedical Sciences)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical/strategic skills
- Excellent mentoring, time management, and communication skills
What should you do next?
The Scientific Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well-respected international agency, that is extremely passionate about all aspects of medical communications. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.