Scientific Service Transition Lead 6-month FTC - Part time – Small-Med sized family owned Pharma Co. – Remote – Upto £35k pa
My clients are a small-medium sized family owned pharma company who have undergone significant changes on the past 12 months. They’re now keen to bring on a Scientific Service Transition Lead on an initial 6 month contract working a total of 22.5 hours per week.
Working as a Scientific Service Transition Lead, your role will involve:
- Review and update local (UK and Ire) standard medical information documents
- Provide Support to the medical information team for the handling of complex medical information enquiries.
- Review documents indicated by the company to Identify and collect potential drug safety signals/individual cases and/or product quality issues/cases from any source (e.g. telephone) related to the company’s products
- Support MI manager with the implementation tasks on new ways of working within the Medical Information service such as (but not limited to) Internal employee training on new/updated processes during transition.
To be considered for this Scientific Service Transition Lead, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Over 18 months experience in a Medical Information role
- Experience in following Internal MI processes
- Understanding of how to create standard responses to FAQs
- Experience in reviewing documents
What should you do next?
This Scientific Service Transition Lead role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Scientific Service Transition Lead role further or to find out about other Medical Information jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.