Scientific Services Director- Strategic Healthcare Communications Agency – UK Offices (London/Bucks/Berks/Cheshire/Remote) - £Great package and lively culture
A Scientific Services Director position is available with a Strategic Healthcare Communications Agency. They have expertise in supporting assets across their lifecycle through partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies.
Our client is a global family of healthcare communication companies and are pioneers in medical education.
As part of this company you will have:
- An opportunity to work across the lifecycle of a product from market analysis and competitor assessment through publication planning and execution, strategic consultancy, events and congress management, behaviour change and advocacy management.
- Strong, strategic and long lasting client partnerships
- Inhouse digital and creative expertise to develop compelling client solutions
- A fast paced, entrepreneurial and transformational place to work
- Join a collaborative, multi capability team
As a Scientific Services Director you will have expert level understanding of client therapy areas and scientific strategy, and coach the team to confidently communication and deliver on this strategy.
As a Scientific Services Director you will be responsible for:
- Leader with ability to motivate teams, build strong capabilities and develop medical writing talent
- Partners with Client Services and Operations to ensure they have the medical resource to deliver to client requirements within team
- Manage key client relationships built-on your strength of scientific knowledge and strategic insight
- Keep abreast of the latest medical and scientific advances
- Leads new business identification, and the development and delivery of new business proposals and pitches
- Mentor and coach the business unit multi-disciplinary team (primarily the writing team, but also account team) to understand and confidently communicate around client science and strategy
To apply for this role as a Scientific Services Director, the agency is looking for someone with many years’ experience working in a medical communications or education agency with demonstrable experience of:
- Strategic Planning and Insight
- Scientific understanding
- Driving Business Growth
- Team leadership, mentoring and management
- Building strong client partnerships
- Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial
What should you do next?
This Scientific Services Director role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.