Scientific Services Manager – Privately Owned Pharma Company – Manchester – Upto £70k DoE
We are working with a small, specialist Pharma company that specialises in haematology & immunology who are looking for a Scientific Services Manager to be based in their Manchester Office. They have a varied portfolio of unique products and they are looking to bring in a driven and hard-working Scientific Services Manager to their close-knit team.
Working as a Scientific Services Manager, your role will involve:
- Providing a high-quality and structured medical information service across the product portfolio with relevant stakeholders.
- Managing the UK and ROI regulatory activities for the product portfolio, in collaboration with international regulatory affairs, ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external processes and regulations.
- Providing product, competitor, disease area, and clinical guideline expertise and support to all relevant stakeholders with a contribution to business development.
- Delivering and supporting product portfolio and disease area training with relevant stakeholders.
- Overseeing the provision of pharmacovigilance by managing an external drug safety partner.
- Delivery of Medical Affairs type projects and activities that meet the requirements of the business and regulations such as the PMCPA code of practice.
To be considered for this Portfolio Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Life science degree or higher or registered physician, pharmacist, or nurse.
- Provision or handling of technical, scientific, and medical information
- Work experience in the Pharmaceutical or medical devices industry or the NHS or private healthcare sector
- Direct stakeholder engagement
- Commercial or sales and marketing work experience
- Working knowledge of the code of practice is desirable
- Proven track record of teamwork, decision making, and results orientation in meeting objectives
What should you do next?
This Scientific Services Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Scientific Services Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.