A digitally focused, independent medical education agency with an impressive client list of big pharma and biotech companies. They are looking to recruit a Scientific Strategy Director to lead the editorial team and further develop their medical education content capability.
Quick to understand the medical education needs of the brand, and then design and develop medical education programmes to achieve and support the brand objectives.
- Creative, digital, and innovative agency
- Mostly UK and European accounts
- 80% of their work is meetings based
- TA’s include Inflammatory bowel disease, transplant medicine, schizophrenia, psoriasis, diabetes, and HIV.
- Main deliverables include virtual events, digital content, webinars, webcasts, and broadcast medical education.
- Growth remains a huge focus with this hire being an instrumental element of the plan.
This Scientific Strategy Director is pivotal to the ongoing growth and content capability evolution within this Medical Education business.
- Provide content strategy support and guidance to senior clients
- Evolve and expand the capabilities of the editorial team as the role of content becomes increasingly critical.
- Build, grow and develop a more structured editorial team to attract and retain excellent people.
- A Senior Management role to lead and develop the editorial team of c12 people including writers and editorial assistants.
- Join the operational management team representing the editorial function to support and drive business growth.
A Medical Education content specialist looking for a strategic role in an ambitious and growing agency.
- A Scientific Director or Medical Director looking to make a real impact
- A strategic thinker who can evolve content capabilities in a COVID-led world
- Enjoys working in close partnership with clients providing strategic counsel and guidance
- A natural leader who can galvanise and build a solid and supportive team.
- A growth mindset with the drive and energy to make things happen
What should you do next?
This Scientific Strategy Director position is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work strategically with senior clients, evolve content capabilities, and lead and develop the editorial team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are authorized to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.