Scientific Team Lead – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – London (UK) - can be 100% homebased – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A full-service medical communications agency who combines science and creativity to form high profile, world leading communication programmes.
This medical communications agency offer:
- Industry leading benefits packaging including 33 days annual leave + bank holidays, your birthday off, flexible working around core hours, 5% employer pension contributions and full home working flexibility
- The opportunity to work with the top pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Exposure to a wide range of therapy areas and deliverables, currently have STL opportunities to work within:
- Vaccines, cardio, oncology, respiratory, COVID-19, RWE, diabetes, haematology, neurology, rare diseases, biotech
- Congress, ad boards, training, medical education, publications, animations, HCP and patient toolkits, infographics, video, other digital offerings
- A commitment to fully investing in their employees, not only with training and development, but also wellness, rewards and recognition
- Clear progression plans, with steps to progress beyond Scientific Team Lead if you wish
- An incredibly strong pipeline and recent strong financial backing
As a Scientific Team Lead, your key responsibilities will cover:
- Direct line management of your own editorial team
- Leadership over your own account team(s)
- Supporting on resource management and strategic business growth
- Working collaboratively with other team leads across the business
- Mentoring and training
- Client relationship management
- Ensuing projects are completed to the highest standard
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Either currently working as a Scientific Team Lead or a strong Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer ready to take that step up
- A life sciences degree as a minimum, ideally a MSc or PhD
- Extensive medical writing experience, a minimum of 3 years of which much have been within a medical communications setting
- Line management experience is a must
What should you do next?
This Scientific Team Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to continue learning and developing, whilst also developing others, with a continued career path ahead of you as part of a global company.
To discuss this Scientific Team Lead role, or other similar medical communications jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.