Scientific Team Lead – Long standing medical communications agency – London or Cheshire – £DOE + bonus + benefits
A rare opportunity to work for one of the longest standing medical communications agencies in the world, operating for over four decades, cementing their name as industry leaders.
With an impeccable reputation for highly scientific excellence, backed by a long history of supporting the most impactful pharmaceutical companies globally, this agency offer:
- The opportunity to join a hugely successful and experienced team, and continue to learn from some of the best in the industry including the CEO
- Exposure to a diverse set of therapy areas
- With a presence in over 50 countries, you will work on a global scale communicating with colleagues all over the world
- A highly collaborative and supportive culture
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
As a Scientific Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop a team of up to 4 Medical Writers
- Account lead, driving revenue and providing scientific leadership
- Managing all aspect of delivery, ensuring content is to the highest quality and meets clients needs
- Developing strategic publication plans and communication programmes, proposals, and pitches
- Having a presence in the Cheshire or London based office at least once a week
To be considered for this Scientific Team Lead vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Scientific Team Lead or similar, or a Principal Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer with line management experience ready to step up
- Medical communications agency experience
- Experience working on either publications or medical affairs/events deliverables
- Excellent attention to detail with reviewing experience
What should you do next?
This Scientific Team Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the longest standing, highly regarded medical communications agencies globally.
To discuss this Scientific Team Lead role further or to find out about other Scientific Team Lead jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.