Screening Physician – Clinical Research CRO – London - £55k
This company is a UK based Clinical Research CRO, known for its excellent practices.
- Leading Clinical Research Business in the UK, with over 150 employees
- Full Service Clinical Research, with HQ in London
- The company provides staff with excellent training and clear progression opportunities
The Screening Physician role is a key role in the assessment of new patients for Clinical Trials.
- Based on the screening ward, assess patients’ eligibility for the clinical trial
- Follow study protocols and carry out medical/ physical examinations
- Liaise with patients Doctor
- Keep documentation up to date on each patient
- Work with Research physicians providing relevant health info/ issues
- Structured working pattern, Monday to Friday
The individual suited to this role will have a Medical Degree and an interest in moving into the Clinical Research industry.
- Degree in Medicine/ Medical subject
- Completed foundation training and 1 year post FY experience
- Good patient & communication skills
- Currently registered with GMC
- Good organisations skills
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first role in the Clinical Research sector, and crossover from medicine. To discuss this Screening Physician role further or to find out about other Clinical Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.