Senior Account Director (Behaviour Change) – Independent Healthcare Consultancy – South West England – c£70K DOE
This specialist behaviour change consultancy are seeking an experienced Senior / Account Director to join their growing team. Boasting flexible working and genuine work/life balance this is a great opportunity for someone working in PR/Comms looking for something patient-centric and rewarding!
This boutique Healthcare Consultancy provide advice and expert consultation to a wide range of healthcare and pharmaceutical clients to deliver varied behaviour change programmes aimed at improving patient engagement, clinical trials retention and inspiring behaviour change through education. They are seeking an experienced Senior Account Director to take the lead on projects and work hand in hand with their clients:
- Close-knit, boutique agency with a friendly, dedicated and supportive attitude to work
- Offering flexibility in office / home working once we return to the office to maximise work/life balance whilst maintaining collaborative working
- A team of experts passionate about behaviour change and patient-centred outcomes
As the Senior Account Director, you will take the lead on accounts to deliver meaningful behaviour change programmes focused on adherence. You will be the main point of contact with clients to build long-standing relationships whilst developing new areas of the business.
- Taking ownership of programmes/projects from start to finish including financial targets and timelines
- Taking the lead to manage regular client and team meetings to ensure that projects are running smoothly and in line with specific briefs
- Identifying potential issues and rectifying to ensure client relationships are strong
- Mentoring and overseeing the wider team to provide leadership and guidance
- Actively seeking potential areas for business development and growth
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior/ Account Director with a background in medical communications, public relations or marketing from a healthcare agency seeking a meaningful opportunity with a real focus on the patient and behaviour change. To be successful you should be:
- A Senior / Account Director from a healthcare comms agency
- Experience leading on client accounts and delivering varied projects
- Life Science Degree
- Passion and interest in behaviour change / patient engagement or medicine adherence
- Be flexible to travel to the office in the Brighton area on a regular basis alongside home working
- An excellent communicator wit demonstrable experience building relationships with stakeholders
What should you do next?
This Senior / Account Director role is one not to be missed; it is a rare opportunity for someone from a healthcare communications agency to work exclusively in behaviour change and patient adherence. To discuss this Senior / Account Director role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.