Senior Account Director - Medical Communications Agency – Cheshire/London – Great benefits and environment
You will be part of a 150-person company who:
- Are an award winning, independently owned group of five agencies across the UK and the US, experiencing continued year on year growth.
- Have an incredibly strong and successful senior leadership team who drive the company forward
- Have an excellent company culture, supportive team environment and accommodate a happy work/life balance
- Work across a variety of therapy areas including rare diseases, HIV, Oncology, Immunology, Gastro, Rheumatology, Vaccines and many others
- Offer a great employee benefits package including up to 20% annual bonus scheme, contributory pension up to 5%, 25 days annual leave with the ability to buy/sell additional days, private healthcare for you and your family, and regular incentive schemes aligned to team and individual performance
This Senior Account Director opportunity will be part or the senior leadership team, developing leading and delivering client plans. Providing clients with valuable consultation while ensuring their team perform and deliver to the highest standard. Working in partnership with the in-house experts, such as the creative team, 3rd party suppliers, providing the right direction.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with our clients, being an established point of client contact and being recognised as a strategic partner.
- Taking ownership of the accounts, being able to breakdown and explain the client strategy to the team.
- Managing multiple projects, leading mixed team of client services and writers, and lead after project review meetings highlighting excellence and areas of improvement
- Business planning and identifying initiatives.
- Helping and guiding the internal team.
- Building networks, developing pitches.
- Always setting standards for the team.
To apply for this Senior Account Director opportunity, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- Must already be at a similar level within a medical communications/education/healthcare agency.
- Experience in delivering presentations.
- Experienced in leading and driving teams.
- Enjoys building and maintaining strong client partnerships.
- Experience in creating innovative strategic programs for clients with innovative and dynamic thinking.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with Global Pharma companies and the industry’s leading professionals. To discuss this Senior Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV,
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.