Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications – London/Hybrid - £37k - £40k - Great benefits!
Global health innovation company that employee over 2,000 creative and talented individuals throughout the Globe. On offer is a comprehensive benefits package which includes – private healthcare, dental insurance, pension contribution, five week paid sabbatical programme, health and wellbeing allowance, Friday afternoon happy hours and free healthy snacks!
This fun, flexible, forward-thinking agency work with international pharmaceutical clients to deliver global healthcare communication services, working cross functionally across the business you get a real insight and opportunity to learn and develop with lots of resource and support.
- Industry busting client retention; still working with original clients!
- Look after their teams with a dedicated health and wellness area and an option to take part in Pilates, massage, a mental health awareness course, flu jab and a financial advisor.
- A breakout area with books, sofas and table football to unwind and have fun.
- Understand the client and project, contribute to discussions about strategy.
- Support in taking briefs from the client and help cover any gaps in the project.
- Understand and help support day to day contact with clients’ needs and planning.
- Building good relationships with the client and understanding their needs
- Gathering client feedback and support in putting together action plans for future projects.
- Willingness to learn and develop and work with other teams.
- Support in the develop of draft scopes of work, supplier contracts, presentations, creative briefs, and other internal/external communications.
- Must have a passion for science and brand, getting to know your client and learning what excites them.
- Must have around 1 years of experience within a similar role.
- Must have a passion for science and people.
- You thrive in an atmosphere that is continually learning and maintain great knowledge and understanding of the healthcare environment to be able to guide teams and keep being a leader within this arena.
- You like to be creative, like to include designers and deliver exceptional work.
- Must be strategic and confident.
- You must have a flair for client services and enjoy speaking with and forming relationships with people.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Senior Account Executive role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.