Senior / Account Executive – Digital Healthcare Communications Agency – Leeds or London - £Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
This hugely successful digitally-focused Healthcare Media and Advertising agency is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their growing team within this networked agency.
Offering the best of both worlds, this healthcare media/marketing agency enjoys a close-knit and supportive team environment that sits within a networked group. They are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their growing team:
- Their work is exciting and varied, combining digital innovation with marketing strategies, website design & development, media planning, eCRM, content strategy and healthcare consultancy
- Growing team with great progression opportunities within a global network
- People-focused team environment that puts attitude and personality above all else
- Flexible approach to work with gorgeous collaborative working spaces and flexi home working policy
- Dedicated to your ongoing development with tailored internal and external training courses as well as ongoing mentoring and support from the team
As a Senior / Account Executive you will be working to exceed client expectations by delivering outstanding service, building strong relationships and ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard:
- Working collaboratively within the wider team to ensure that client objectives are met and delivered on time and within budget
- Providing project updates through including budgets, timescales and setbacks
- Preparing and delivering client performance meetings with data and updates
- Taking ownership of your work and ensuring it is completed to the highest quality
- Identifying and working with your line manager to secure new business opportunities
To be successful for this Senior / Account Executive position you should have a passion for client services and problem solving. You will enjoy working with demanding clients working at the forefront of healthcare innovation!
- Previous experience working within healthcare marketing/ pharma/ media planning /publishing would be advantageous
- Degree educated or previous digital marketing experience
- A keen interest in healthcare media planning / communications
- A dedicated, proactive and hardworking attitude!
What should you do next?
This Senior / Account Executive role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Senior / Account Executive role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.