Senior Account Executive – Award-Winning Agency – Healthcare/Pharma – London / Hybrid - £32,000+
We are currently supporting an exciting award-winning omnichannel advertising agency on the search for a Senior Account Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Account Executive to step up or a Senior Account Executive to move to an agency with one of the strongest digital focuses in the industry.
This is a global agency with omnichannel marketing combined with collaborative working across multiple disciplines from PR to policy, from medical strategy to medical education.
They have achieved some of the biggest awards in the industry for their high-level marketing & advertising campaigns.
- Strong professional feel with an exciting very low staff turnover rate.
- Fully hybrid working option – with an office as needed.
- Highly collaborative teams across multiple disciplines.
- Strong bonus structure.
- A growing agency with lots of currents and future opportunities for personal and professional development – the ability to have a say in their development
As the Senior Account Executive, you will be working within a supportive and collaborative team of Account Executives and Medical Writers, plus the full support of their Production team. You will support ownership of clients and accounts, with steady strategic support from the Account Manager and Client Services Director. You will be responsible for delivering excellent client services across digital marketing, medical education, and patient communication.
To be suitable for this Senior Account Executive opportunity you should have strong experience within the Medical / Healthcare Communications field as an Account Executive or have a strong experience in advertising and communications.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency – Medical, Healthcare, Marketing, or Advertising ideal
- Excellent client services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital innovation and problem solving
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking, and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.