Senior Account Executive – Creative Healthcare Advertising Agency – London - Hybrid Working – Generous Salary
We are currently supporting an award-winning advertising agency on the search for a Senior Account Executive.
This agency operates on grand global strategies developing bespoke experiences and content – Covering clients based on everything from medical aesthetics to rare diseases and everything in-between.
This is an opportunity to join an agency with a global reach combining science & strategy - With a focus on emotional & creative advertising.
- Strong focus on “emotional advantage” & creativity in all aspects of the opportunity
- Fully flexible hybrid working - Work from home & Flexible start/finish times.
- Varied day-to-day – Work across multiple projects and develop a range of experiences.
- This award-winning agency balances science and creativity changing data into unexpected advertising.
- A key role to support the Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, and the Account Director.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of project management to ensure client needs are addressed and met.
- Ensure effective communications, including attending project briefings and relaying to internal teams, as well as attending client meetings and contributing with project updates.
- Begin to identify opportunities to grow the business within specified accounts.
- Understand the various client brands and disease areas.
To apply for this role as a Senior Account Executive our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months of experience as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive within a Healthcare Agency
- A Life Sciences degree is ideal but not required
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Keen interest in advertising and communications
- Truly creative in how you work
What should you do next?
This opportunity is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be truly creative.
To discuss this Senior Account Executive role further or to find out about other Advertising & PR opportunities I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated,
If applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.