Senior Account Executive – Healthcare Public Relations – London / Hybrid - £33k+ DOE
We are currently supporting an exciting award-winning omnichannel full-service healthcare agency on the search for a Senior Account Executive for their PR branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established to step up Account Executive or an SAE to move to an agency where ambition is truly valued and to work on exciting different accounts including Med tech, NHS & Government accounts alongside traditional Pharma.
This is a PM Live Top 40 Agency with a focus on collaborative work. They bring together Public Relations, Public Affairs, Media, behavioural change & content experts to create seamless campaigns.
- Unique D&I policy with internal staff led teams also supporting on D&I related accounts
- Fully hybrid working option – 1 day a fortnight minimum
- Brand new city centre office.
- Highly collaborative teams across multiple disciplines.
- Exciting summer events – Roof terrace events!
- A growing agency with lots of current and future opportunities for personal and professional development – the ability to have a say in their development
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working within their Healthcare PR team to lead on Accounts ranging from Pharma to Med Tech to exciting NHS & Government projects, supported & overseeing Account Executives - With steady strategic support from the Account Managers & Directors.
To be suitable for this SAE opportunity you should have strong experience within a Healthcare agency field as an Account Executive/SAE or have a strong experience within PR.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a healthcare agency or Public Relations field.
- Excellent client services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive opportunity is not one to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge across a wide range of projects! To discuss role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.