Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications –London/Remote– £Competitive salary and great benefits
A company that is truly dedicated to the patient and making their journey as seamless as possible. They are the champions of working collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure that each project and program delivered has a meaningful outcome. With lots of patient focus and patient advocacy work, they understanding the needs of patients, they ensure the programs are balanced and guided by the people they are representing.
- Equal approach to healthcare
- Bridging education gaps
- Founded on guiding principles
- Responsible for the daily tasks related to the accounts, helping from development stage through to execution
- Helping to ensure that all programmes are completed to a high standard every time, assisting the senior team when needed on their tasks.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders and pulling together the many moving parts of each project.
- Working on patient advocacy.
- Must have experience working in healthcare communications
- Must be confident and genuinely care.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Must be a team-player and have a can-do attitude
- Positive and motivated attitude.
- Responsible and optimistic.
- Enjoy working in a team focused environment who all help at every level.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.