Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications – North West England – £Competitive salary and great benefits
A successful, well established medical communications company that can offer a complete range of services from medical writing, medical events through to strategic marketing services. The company are passionate about science and people, they encourage a culture of resourcefulness and forward thinking. They reward on this, and team fit is of up most importance.
- This agency is well established and have existing clients for 20 years
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas.
- They reward initiative and enterprise.
- Offer 6 weeks holiday and flexible working hours as well as a work from home option.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development.
- This role will be to act as a key client contact in every day running of account management
- Leading a team to collaboratively deliver successful projects and events within budget and on time.
- Giving strategic direction into account management and project deliverables
- Develop knowledge of the client’s therapy area.
- Responsibility over budget and financial management
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Strong client focus with great relationship building skills.
- Good leadership skills. Capable of motivating others and helping to develop juniors.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- Good business sense and able to negotiate.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.