Senior Account Executive (PR) – Digital & Media Healthcare PR Agency - Central London – Hybrid - £competitive salary
This is an award-winning agency with a focus on digital, influencer relations & media PR seeking an SAE to join their team to work on healthcare & pharma accounts.
This agency was originally the PR division of an established agency – bought out by a collective of independent agencies they now offer both a start-up independent environment with wider backing.
They have a strong focus on real-world insights combined with creativity to deliver effective, engaging campaigns. This is an opportunity to join a small tight-knit team, with great autonomy and influence over how you operate, with a chance to develop and grow in both skills & responsibilities.
- Strong focus on “futureproofing” alongside influencer & media relations - Developing modern skills for a modern world.
- Fully flexible hybrid working - Work from home & Flexible start/finish times.
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours of 10am-4pm
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
To apply for this role as a Senior Account Executive our client is looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Account Executive
- Background within a Healthcare/Pharmaceutical PR Agency.
- Scientific Education ideal but not essential
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
If this Healthcare PR role isn't quite for you, I'd be more than happy to chat through any other vacancies I'm working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.